Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Dancing With the Stars -- Week 2


I know that I won't do this every week, but here are some more of my really really really really really funny comments or nitpicky barbs about the second week.

Tom... you hyperbolic bastard. (He shall now be known as Hyperbolic Bastard or HB depending on how lazy I am)... I love you... but I should count how many times you say EVER for the season. Currently... he is harping on the fact that last week was the most exceptional starting week... EVER!

Shit... Drew Lachey is back... at least it still isn't that crap hole swollen lipped Lisa Rinna.

Oh Cheryl....what the hell is that outfit...

Kym had a super boobfest outfit and yet... Tangentwoman didn't think twice about it... she sort of expects it from Kym... as few people can wear an outfit like that.

Ha Ha Ha... Scary Spice needed an etiquette coach... Ha Ha Ha Ha...

Nope... still don't like Mark Cuban....

Poor Wayne... (I will probably say that until the last week...) AND he did the finger guns again... STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooo... as I watch Marie OSmond dance... I am reminded of a debate goin on in the world of Dancing With the Stars... What exactly is a Star? Eddie Murphy is a star but is the mother of his child reeally a star....My thought is that Marie Osmond is probably the biggest star on the show, but shouldn't star have something to do with relevance and if so... then she isn't a big star... eh... whatever... good for her... she did the Death Drop.

Even Tangentwoman can't stand Bad Hair (Albert) Reed. For a guy that handsome and chiseled, what the hell is up with that hair. He dedicated this week's dance to his dead grandfather... wow... shoot for empathy... you silly pants. That's just a cheap shot for a borderline "star." ALright... his slide down the bannister was pretty coolio.

Back to what the definition of a star is... is it sad that I think most of the dancers are bigger stars now than some of the stars....?

Julianne Hough is fabulous... HElio ain't so bad either. His good charm and laughter are STILL Infectious. We thought his dance seemed awesome... so did the judges thankfully...

Jennie almost got a concussion from her partner dropping her... Come on Jennie's partner... stupid brother of awesome Julianne.

WOOOO HOOOOO Edyta has one of her head band thingies on again... why do they make me so happy? Because... it is so weird.... almost as weird as that insance dress... which was really awesome when she was twirling... it seemed to fill with air.

So... Cameron and Floyd were fake boxing in one of those unforced pre-commercial break lead ins... and I might have said out loud... "Please stop fake boxing and 'accidentally' punch Sabrina in the face...." That made Tangentwoman guffaw.

Floyd... to us looked rigid and rough... but got lots of compliments... who knew?

Is it my imagination or has Jane Seymour aged better than anyone.... ever?

Sabrina's turn.. and yet... I am speechless... I was taught that if I have nothing positive to say... I should not say anything at all... but I can't stand her or Annoying Face. BLECH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hip hop or not... I totally think it's unfair that she is on this show... she has way too much dance experience to be on this show. Her dancing is great... but she is a complete and total Cheetah Mo Mo.

That's it kids... Sabrina will probably go far, but I don't know if she is popular enough to win.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie was really good and gets extra points for dancing to the song that's in Office Space. Julianne and Helio were awesome. I kind of love them.

-Shari

hyb said...

Hey, my initials almost spell Hyperbolic Bastard!