Thursday, October 25, 2007

Survivor China -- SIX Weeks in the Book



James and Denise... sitting in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G. Oh my gosh... I think there is a love connection between the two. (white lunch lady with a mullet and the biggest and strongest player ever, who is also black)

Here's something fun. The two tribes have to pick two people from the opposing tribe to take into the same tribe. THat's a really cool way of mixing things up. Nothing "random" just pure strategy.

Erik is a virgin...and dope face thinks it's AWESOME!

I have decided that I think I want to hang out with Frostie. He wears a penguin t-shirt and his hat off to the side. Seriously... how can you not want to hang out with a guy who just smiles all the time.

I feel really bad about watching Courtney. She is just so absolutely thin that I can't bear looking at her. IT's almost inhuman. I want to make a joke that I expect Sally Struthers to come out to solicit money for her so that she can eat... but... alas... no Sally....

Jean Robert has been the recipient of the "Thank god we aren't eating anything." Award. I made a comment early on that he looked like he was going to have a baby... Not anymore.

Erik is still a virgin...and Jamie still thinks it's awesome.

No really... I thought Jamie would be more awesome, but the girl is allowed to talk and the producers at CBS keep showing me that she talks. Damn you CBS.

So Jamie and Peigh-Gee threw a challenge to get rid of one of the newly acquired players. I actually don't think it was all that stupid of a play.

Jamie and Peigh-Gee admit that they threw the challenge at Tribal Council and James went ballistic.

Aaron was voted out of the game because he got caught in a crappy situation. He was just plain unlucky and I feel sorry for him. Good luck Aaron...I liked ya!

My prediction for tonight? There are hyping James' possible departure too damn much, but I wouldn't be surprised if that obviousness was a ruse as well but I am going with either Sherea or Jean Robert... leaning towards Sherea, but I wouldn't be surprised if J-R goes.

Thinking about the game... I am now up FIVE players in one game and one in the other.

Here's the picks... and... remember... the parenthesis indicate when they were picked in the draft.

GAME ONE

Tucker's Nuts

1. Courtney (1)
2. Todd (4)
3. Denise (5)
4. Peigh-Gee (8)
5. James (9)
6. Erik (12)
7. Dave (13) -- Booted Week 4
8. Leslie (16) -- Booted Week 3

ASSSHHHHFAULT
1. Amanda (2)
3. Jean-Robert (6)
6. Frostie (11)
7. Jamie (14)
8. Sherea (15)
5. Aaron (10) -- BOOTED WEEK FIVE!!!!
2. Ashley (3) -- BOOTED WEEK TWO!!!!!
4. Steve (Chicken) (7) -- BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!!

GAME TWO

Tucker's Nuts

1. Courtney (1)
2. Amanda (4)
3. Todd (5)
4. Denise (8)
5. Peigh-Gee (9)
6. Frostie (12)
7. Jean-Robert (13)
8. Sherea (16)

FBT
1. Erik (2)
2. James (3)
3. Jamie (6)
6. Aaron (11) -- BOOTED WEEK FIVE!!!!
5. Dave (10) -- BOOTED WEEK FOUR!!!!
8. Leslie (15) -- BOOTED WEEK THREE!!!!
4. Ashley (7) -- BOOTED WEEK TWO!!!!!
7. Steve (14) -- BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!!

No comments: