Wednesday, October 17, 2007

DWTS RESULTS!!!! Post Mortem....

Ok.... so here I am... watching the DWTS result show with my demoted wife. We are beginning it at 9:45 pm... I think we will be close to 10 when we finish watching... This hour is just plain filled with crap...but... I am frigging hooked on it.

HEELLLOOOOO SAMANTHA. She looks so cute. *SWOON*

Camreron and Edyta's no dress are the showcase dance of the week. Woo hoo...

Gloria Estafan didn't show up... so we were forced... to ummm... fast forward... through the Dancing With the Stars singers... they are the reason the show isn't perfect... I really think they are just not as talented as Bert and Ernie....

First couple saved... Flathead and Mark (BLECH!!!!!!!)
Second couple saved... Cameron and Edyta (YAY!!!!!!)

Jimmy Kimmel is pulling another sketch... these have been hilarious... I love Guillermo his parking lot attendant. They are perfect foils for each other.

Oh goodie... an interview with Sabrina... Eat poop Sabrina...

Sooo... we watched the special dance piece in the middle (Stars of Dance) and wow... I really liked it. It was weird and reminded me of a psychedelic Thriller video on LSD. IT reminded me of how much I like performers... Very cool.

WAYNE NEWTON IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's singing... phew...

Third Couple Saved... Mark and Kym... WHAT? The lowest score is not in the bottom two? WHo the hell likes Mark to vote for him.

First Couple Named to be in the Bottom Two -- Floyd and Karina... Ha ha ha... told ya so.

Fourth Couple Saved... Jennie and Derek
Fifth Couple Saved... Helio and Julianne
Sixth Couple Saved... Marie and Jonathan
Seventh Couple Saved... Jane and Tony

Bottom Two -- Mel and Max & Floyd and Karina

Floyd and Karina go bye bye...



Bye bye... I called it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Smelmooo, this is why Mr. Cuban is getting votes. http://www.blogmaverick.com

Hope you're having fun at the game. I just played the Foster chant as a little pregame pump-up and have Ryan in his gear.