Wednesday, October 24, 2007

DWTS Results... The Next Post Mortem....

"It was billed as the sexiest night ever... until... this..." Queue fake collapse of Marie footage. (Pissed off Jane...in the background...)

I know I have been kidding a lot about it... but I really do think that Marie faked it last night. Go ahead... debate me... it won't change my mind. How does someone who has been performing her entire life have that continue to happen? You fake it.

Fun recap of the show... but TW and I are too busy watching Tucker act like a complete asshole by rolling around on his back like a spaz face. (funny to only two people in the world)

Hey... have I told you guys how much I love Samantha Harris... Rumor has it that she will be filling in for super retarded Elizabeth Hasselbeck this week on the View.

They just showed J-Lo singing. Wow..> DWTS is where all the big time stars are going...TW wants to see if she has a baby bump. She is wearing a huge ass shawl... yes... there has to be a baby bump under there.

First couple saved -- Sabrina and Mark (Blech)
Second couple saved -- Mel and Max (Eh)

The special dance in the middle of the show was pretty cool... at least I think so again... it mixed new and alternative-ish music with a hyped up fifties style hip hop dancing.

J-LO is on again... She's singing for two.

(Editor's note) We caught up with some fast forwarding so we are waiting a 1/2 hour to watch the rest. The L Word is filling that gap. YAY!!! Season 4 of the L Word... on DVD today.

Ok... back to the show...

Third couple saved -- Cameron and Edyta (WOOOO HOOOOO)
Fourth couple saved -- Jennie and Derek (YAYAYAYAYA)
Fifth couple saved -- Marie and Jonathan
Sixth couple saved -- Julianne and Helio

Bottom Two includes Mark & Kym & Jane and Tony

Soo.... Mark and Kym were booted... He was the least talented of them... and should have gone... but I am sad to see Kym go... not Mark... but Kym.

No comments: