Thursday, October 18, 2007

Survivor Week 5 Tonight!




Sooo...for those of you that I talk about Survivor with... please don't say anything to me until you know I have seen it. With the RU/SFU game tonight and some fun plans for tomorrow...we probably won't watch it until Saturday... soo... yeah... keep it to a whispah (wow... only 15 people in the world would understand that last line and I haven't talked to any of them in 20+ years.)

Courtney has one of the greatest eye rolls... ever. Her eyes are the size of her body.

That sucks poop... one of the tribes discovered that their rice has mold on it. That has to just plain suck in a world without food.

The first challenge required the contestants to use giant chopsticks to move lit balls into a bin. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha Jeff said "Fireballs" a bunch of times. That really cracked me up. Because I am 7.

MULLLLEEETTTTT (I am down to only one mullet this week... I sort of swear....)

The winning tribe in the reward challenge set off fireworks... Fireworks in China...? Awesome.

Sherea is finally talking and I can't believe that a woman that short of a temper is an elementary school teacher. She is whiny and annoying. She is also one of the laziest people I have ever seen. Do any of these people ever watch the show? Seriously. How many lazy people have ever won Survivor? Someone give me one example and I'll never speak again.

This episode had a fishing family show them how to fish. THis is one of the coolest things I have ever seen on Survivor. They basically had the fish attached to a rope and threw the bird into the water and the bird caught the fish. THey had a rope tied to the bird's throat so that it wouldn't swallow the fish. They then took the fish from the bird's mouth/throat and eat it. Frigging awesome.

"A lunch lady is not an expert on food. We take the chicken nuggets out of the freezer and give them to the kids." Mullet covered lunch lady said that. Made me giggle.

Dave was voted out from the game even though he was the hardest worker because he forgot about the social aspect of the game.

Here is my prediction for the end... I totally think Amanda is totally going to win this thing. I am comparing her and her editing just like Danni from Guatemala.

My prediction for tonight? I am going with either Sherea or Aaron... leaning towards Sherea, but I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron goes.

Thinking about the game... I am now up FOUR players in one game and tied in the other.

Here's the picks... and... remember... the parenthesis indicate when they were picked in the draft.

GAME ONE

Tucker's Nuts

1. Courtney (1)
2. Todd (4)
3. Denise (5)
4. Peigh-Gee (8)
5. James (9)
6. Erik (12)
7. Dave (13) -- Booted Week 4
8. Leslie (16) -- Booted Week 3

ASSSHHHHFAULT
1. Amanda (2)
3. Jean-Robert (6)
5. Aaron (10)
6. Frostie (11)
7. Jamie (14)
8. Sherea (15)
2. Ashley (3) -- BOOTED WEEK TWO!!!!!
4. Steve (Chicken) (7) -- BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!!

GAME TWO

Tucker's Nuts

1. Courtney (1)
2. Amanda (4)
3. Todd (5)
4. Denise (8)
5. Peigh-Gee (9)
6. Frostie (12)
7. Jean-Robert (13)
8. Sherea (16)

FBT
1. Erik (2)
2. James (3)
3. Jamie (6)
6. Aaron (11)
5. Dave (10) -- BOOTED WEEK FOUR!!!!
8. Leslie (15) -- BOOTED WEEK THREE!!!!
4. Ashley (7) -- BOOTED WEEK TWO!!!!!
7. Steve (14) -- BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!!

No comments: