Friday, October 19, 2007

Hell Yeah!! Rutgers Wins Over #2 Ranked USF

Even with three costly turnovers, Rutgers pulled off another Thursday night special last night and dropped University of South Florida.



Here's some of the highlights:

1. Rutgers faked a punt and Ito threw a 30+ yard pass (WHAT?!?!?!)
2. Rutgers faked (we think) a field goal for a touchdown pass (WHAT?!?!?!?)
3. Ito's game winning field goal was on a path to go ten yards to the left when all of a sudden, it hooked to the right and between the uprights. We all groaned and then mugged each other.



I am still pumped up... it's 5:30 in the morning and for the love of goodness... I am up and I can't sleep.

I am STILL pumped. There was such an awesome vibe in the stadium again.
I really think that we should play all games on Thursday nights on ESPN.



Here's some video I took of Rutgers scoring a touchdown in front of us.



Oh my goodness... this is a season saving win... West Virginia is next... and no matter what happens... South Florida losing was totally worth it.

See you later kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite moment of your video clip is when you switch roles from cameraman to fan.

Nice win last night.

Anonymous said...

The fake field goal/pass was awesome to watch, even on tv!
-L