Tuesday, October 30, 2007

DWTS Post Mortem!!! My Favorite One So Far...I AM GIDDY...

Sooo... we are now fast forwarding in the beginning because I was at Rutgers this evening for an alumni association meeting and I picked up "Fat" sandwiches for us... we are enjoying them... tremendously..

Soo... Jane... pulled some more bullshit moves... to top the Marie Osmond ploy of passing out... which was to top Jane's dead mother trick. She HAS FOOD POISONING.... BULLSHIT.

I am looking more right with her being pissed off at the passing out bullshit ... huh?

Fast Forward through Barry Manilow and the stupid audience reactions....

First couple saved Mel B. and Maksim... Duh.
Second couple saved Jane and Tony... (no Jane since she is faking it.)

Bruno and Carrie Ann (Read about the Tony and Carrie Anne controversy here!!!) are going to have their own show called Dance Wars... we got a taste of it... it looks like it could be fun...and contrived...

Crap... we did so much fast forwarding... that we caught up live... COMMERCIALS SUCK BALLS.

Third couple saved -- Julianne & Helio (WOO HOOO!!!)

(They just teased Marie & Jonathan... how awesome is that...)

Fourth couple saved -- Jennie & Derek
Fifth couple saved -- Marie & Jonathan

TWO BOTTOM COUPLES -- Cameron and Edyta AND Sabrina and Mark

I had to contain myself for this... I am SO HAPPY that the shit face got voted off... that I screamed in GLEE. I am moderately pissed off because I had drawn two obnoxious pictures... for Jane or Marie's expected departure... now I have to draw a whole new one.

GOOD BYE FLATHEAD!!! (Sabrina Bryan is gone!!!!) Ding dong... the witch is dead... CHeetah Girls all stink.

No comments: