Saturday, April 23, 2005

Heaven's To Betsy -- Survivor Game Continues

Welcome Back MB from your honeymoon... it looks like both of us have lost a player in your absence.

I thought this week's episode was pretty kick ass and I really enjoyed watching Janu quit the game. She was whiny and annoying but at least she allowed us all to see Uber Survivor Stephenie stay in the game... Gosh bless New Jersey folks!

The current score is now 4-3 with me losing!

Please people... root me on... I need to win my 7th in a row!!!! (As a reminder, the number in parenthesis is the spot that the player was picked in the draft.)

Pork Chop Express (Me)
Tom (1)
Ian (5)
Jennifer (16)
Wanda (20) -- Booted Week One
Jolanda (13) -- Booted Week One
Ashlee (17) -- Booted Week Two
Willard (9) -- Booted Week Five
Angie (12) -- Booted Week Five
James (4) -- Booted Week Six
Coby (8) -- Booted Week Nine

ASHHHfault (MB)
Katie (2)
Caryn (3)
Gregg (6)
Stephenie (7)
Jon (18) -- Booted Week One
Jeff (15) -- Booted Week Three
Kim (11) -- Booted Week Four
Ibrehem (10) -- Booted Week Seven
Bobby Jon (19) -- Booted Week Eight
Janu (14) -- Booted Week Ten

No comments: