Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Top Five Tuesday......

Top Five People In The World To Share Ice Cream With
1. Muh wife after a long walk...
2. Muh wife ... just... because...
3. Muh wife after dinner...
4. Muh wife... during a silly movie...
5. Muh wife... every day.

Top Five Things That We Sold At Our Garage Sale -- Odd Things and Not Necessarily Ours
1. A donut maker - right... something specifically to make a donut.
2. A entire set of chairs and table for the kitchen. This wasn't as odd as the woman who bought them. THAT was a whack job.
3. Two Hanson CDs, three Backstreet Boys CDs, 3 N'Sync CDs, and a wife that sold me out to everyone looking at them... by telling them that they were mine.
4. Egg carriers. They are useful and just look weird.
5. An exercise bike from the 50s. I couldn't GIVE that away.... we tried to sell it for $1. ONE DOLLAR!!!

Top Five Songs On a Recent Compilation CD I Got That Make Me Hum ... Thus Annoying Co-Workers
1. WIllie Nelson - On the Road Again
2. Son Volt - Tear Stained Eye
3. Golden Smog - Until You Came Along
4. Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
5. Norah Jones - Cold Cold Heart

Top Five Reasons Why I Hate Watching or Listening to the Yankees This Early in the Season
1. They simply can't live up to their billing so early.
2. I have to listen to how they blew it in the playoffs...
3. Susie Waldman is an announcer her now... Ok.. I recognize her talen folks... but I just cannot stand her.
4. It is too nice to stay in and watch them. I will watch them more when it gets too hot to be outside.
5. They normally lose... I need my teams to win! Oh wait.. I am also a Raiders and Rutgers fan... crap.

Top Five Most Awesome Historical Figures!!! (No particular reason why...)
1. Pericles
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. Franklin Delano Roosevelt
4. Noah
5. Burt Reynolds

My Top Five Favorite Stand Up Comics (not necessarily today... but at the time I loved them.)
1. Howie Mandel
2. Richard Jeni
3. Chris Rock
4. Eddie Murphy
5. Stephen Wright


No comments: