Friday, April 08, 2005

Survivor Game

OH MY GOD!

How could I not have kept you all up to date on the Survivor game that I play with my friend MB?

I am totally sorry!!!!

Six weeks into the game... this is how the game stands. As a reminder, the number in parenthesis is the spot that the player was picked in the draft.

The current score is 5-4 with me losing so far... dang...but I am feeling pretty confident in the long run!

Please people... root me on... I need to win my 7th in a row!!!!

Pork Chop Express (Me)
Tom (1)
Ian (5)
Coby (8)
Jennifer (16)
Wanda (20) -- Booted Week One
Jolanda (13) -- Booted Week One
Ashlee (17) -- Booted Week Two
Willard (9) -- Booted Week Five
Angie (12) -- Booted Week Five
James (4) -- Booted Week Six

ASHHHfault (MB)
Katie (2)
Caryn (3)
Gregg (6)
Stephenie (7)
Janu (14)
Jon (18) -- Booted Week One
Jeff (15) -- Booted Week Three
Kim (11) -- Booted Week Four
Ibrehem (10) -- Booted Week Seven
Bobby Jon (19) -- Booted Week Eight

No comments: