Friday, April 29, 2005

Like the Energizer Bunny... It Goes and Goes...

The best season of Survivor since Australia continued last night and I was most impressed with the show.

The biggest downside to the entire evening was that I had to sit through an hour long press conference from the President. On a side note... did anyone else notice how angry the reporter and Bush got during the "faith" question. His feathers got ruffled.

Last week I praised the fact that Stephenie was still in the game because she is from New Jersey... but I have really started to dislike her last night even more and was glad she was booted. Can anything be her fault? Me me me... wah wah wah... oh well..

Her boot ensures that I have at least one player in the final four... excellent... Just three more episodes to go.

The current score is now 3-3!!!!

Please people... root me on... I need to win my 7th in a row!!!! (As a reminder, the number in parenthesis is the spot that the player was picked in the draft.)

Pork Chop Express (Me)
Tom (1)
Ian (5)
Jennifer (16)
Wanda (20) -- Booted Week One
Jolanda (13) -- Booted Week One
Ashlee (17) -- Booted Week Two
Willard (9) -- Booted Week Five
Angie (12) -- Booted Week Five
James (4) -- Booted Week Six
Coby (8) -- Booted Week Nine

ASHHHfault (MB)
Katie (2)
Caryn (3)
Gregg (6)
Jon (18) -- Booted Week One
Jeff (15) -- Booted Week Three
Kim (11) -- Booted Week Four
Ibrehem (10) -- Booted Week Seven
Bobby Jon (19) -- Booted Week Eight
Janu (14) -- Booted Week Ten
Stephenie (7) -- Booted Week Eleven

No comments: