Saturday, April 16, 2005

Survivor Game

OH MY GOD! How does this happen to me? I am the one who normally kicks some major tush in this game and I am losing in a dramatic fashion to my arch nemesis. Thank goodness he is away on his 2 week honeymoon because he would be rubbing this in to me if he was here.

Seven weeks into the game...and my chances for victory were just reduced further when whiny Coby was booted from the game. personally, he got himself booted because he was so annoying and decided not to cooperate with his new "friends." You just can't win this game unless you play nicey-nicey with them.

Other items of note... I still like Tom the best and although I SHOULD be liking Ian, he is beginning to grate me. My nerves can only take so much of the little bastard.

The current score is 5-3 with me losing!

Please people... root me on... I need to win my 7th in a row!!!! (As a reminder, the number in parenthesis is the spot that the player was picked in the draft.)

Pork Chop Express (Me)
Tom (1)
Ian (5)
Jennifer (16)
Wanda (20) -- Booted Week One
Jolanda (13) -- Booted Week One
Ashlee (17) -- Booted Week Two
Willard (9) -- Booted Week Five
Angie (12) -- Booted Week Five
James (4) -- Booted Week Six
Coby (8) -- Booted Week Nine

ASHHHfault (MB)
Katie (2)
Caryn (3)
Gregg (6)
Stephenie (7)
Janu (14)
Jon (18) -- Booted Week One
Jeff (15) -- Booted Week Three
Kim (11) -- Booted Week Four
Ibrehem (10) -- Booted Week Seven
Bobby Jon (19) -- Booted Week Eight

No comments: