Thursday, September 01, 2005

Giddy With Glee



How excited am I to see the possible return of Mr. T to the big beautiful screen.

He has agreed to reprise his role of Clubber Lang from Rocky III in a possible Rocky VI. I don't care about Rocky anymore... but dammit.. I am all over a Clubber Lang appearance in anything... since he has one of the best movie lines ever.

Reporter -- (Clubber) What is you prediction for this fight?
Clubber -- My prediction? (pause and then with a snarl) PAIN.

Long Live Mr. T.

2 comments:

steakbellie said...

Perhaps you missed his appearance as B.A Barrackus in John Cena's video (yes, the wrestler)

It was pretty hilarious but he looks WORN

I pitty the fool.....

Smelmooo said...

As an avid viewer of John Cena's SD and now Raw (due to the draft lottery), I saw the video and laughed my ass off.

That mohawk looks more than worn my friend...