Thursday, September 29, 2005

Random Thoughts of the Smelmooo

Here comes the triumphant return of a Smelmooo favortie... The Random Thoughts blog. That's right... I can't flesh any of these ideas out to a point where I should have a full blog... but what the heck... here are some of my randomish thoughts...because I don't want you to miss out on any of them.

1. When I was in AC... I asw the funniest and most wrong T-Shirt ever on one of the fattest people I have ever seen... "I have the dick, so I make the rules..." This shirt is fundamentally wrong but the guy was so BOLD about it that it impressed me and made me laugh out loud.

2. On Route 13 & 1 in Delaware, there is this really great bridge that looks really awesome when it is lit up. There are suspension cables that essentiall create two cone-ish type shapes. When they are lit up in the white light, they are really cool to look at. I see this bridge four times a year... twice on my way down to Dover and twice on the way back. All four times are in the dark. We figured out that the bridge is probably less climatic during the daytime.

3. I was recently invited to dinner at the House of Blues in Atlantic City. I was a bit hesitant but I accepted and went anyway. It turned out to not be dinner in the main restaurant but at their "Foundation Room." We were off to the side and our table was attended to as if we were the most important people in the place. Aside from all this, the food was top notch and perfect. This was one of those times where the meal and experience were just special. I am having too many of those meals recently.

4. I am announcing that today is an official Day of Mourning... my dear friend Matt...is...not on IM anymore...as his company has just pulled a meanie pants move by banning all messengers.

5. Go Toronto!

No comments: