Saturday, September 17, 2005

SURVIVOR RETURNS... and so does betting on it...

I am pretty excited folks... Survivor Guatemala has begun and the newly renamed TUCKER'S NUTS is looking for his 8th straight..that's right... EIGHTH STRAIGHT victory over his nemesis ASSSSHHHHFFFAAAUULLLTTT!!!! who won the first two contests.

It looks to be an interesting year as two survivors return (I hope JUST to be captains and not as contestants) and we have a former starting NFL quarterback (Gary) in the mix. We also have a couple of beauty queens and there are plenty of half naked pictures of them already on the internet.

This year, I am already putting the show in the hole one notch as I am NOT happy about the "twist" where they brought back Stephenie and Bobby Jon. They already lost and should not have a second shot at the money. Yeah... they were popular but come on.. these two should have been brought back as captains or something but not with a second shot.

The whole All Stars year bothered me and this is going to bother me as well since I might be the only person in the world who didn't like Stephenie the first time around as I found her to be full of herself and self righteous. Whiny brat.

Here are a few of my first impressions.

I really like Judd.
I know Danni is going to out Gary pretty quickly.
Brian is so weird that he is already creeping me out.
Brooke is my super duper sweetheart since she seems so down to earth as of now.
Blake is going to contract some sort of major disease... either from Danni or from the jungle.
I had Morgan pegged as some Diva superstar... she might go that way...
Lydia is going to grate my nerves....
Margaret with her nurse practitioner background is either going to drive me nuts or I am going to oooh and ahhh her to ASHFAULT'S victory and not mind losing if she wins.

SURVIVOR GUATEMALA

Tucker's Nuts
Brooke (1)
Brianna (4)
Judd (5)
Lydia (8)
Brandon (9)
Jamie (12)
Blake (13)
Morgan (16)

ASSSSHHHFFFAULT!!!
Gary (2)
Danni (3)
Rafe (6)
Brian (7)
Amy (10)
Cindy (11)
Margaret (14)
Jim (15) BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!

NO ONES TEAM SINCE ASSSHHHHFFAULTTT IS A PUTZ!
Stephenie
Bobby Jon

No comments: