Tuesday, September 06, 2005

TOP FIVE TUESDAY -- POST LABOR DAY EDITION

Top Five Colored Pants I Cannot Wear...Now That Labor Day Has Passed
1. White
2. Off-White
3. Eggshell White
4. Cream White
5. White-ish

Top Five Things I Am Going To Do This Week While Tangent Woman Is On A Business Trip
1. I am going to watch the Oakland Raiders beat up the New England Patriots in the first NFL game of the year.
2. I am going to prepare a fantasy football team that creams Seth.
3. I am going to play in my weekly pick up basketball game even though I am feeling like poop.
4. Watch Buck Rogers until really late at night... and maybe soem wrestling too.
5. Practice table tournament poker on partypoker.com.

Top Five Things That Rocked About Labor Day Weekend 2005
1. It was a great weekend where I didn't have to think that much at all.
2. I solved my very first Sudoku game ever!
3. We took Tucker to a dog park where he licked more dog vagina than any other dog... ever. Good dog!
4. I didn't have to hear anyone say... "Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays..."
5. We had perfect weather and perfect company.

Top Five Things That Sucked About Labor Day Weekend 2005
1. I was pretty much hacking up for most of the weekend.
2. Entourage Season 2 came to an end. Booo...
3. Muh wife is considering a secret shadow blog. I hope she doesn't write bad thingies.
4. I ran out of cheese on Sunday night...
5. It ended...

Top Five Things I/We Would When We Win the Mega Millions Tonight
1. I would quit my job after a replacement was found.
2. I would travel around the world with Tangent Woman -- never knowing where I was going to be the next week.
3. I would be sure that all debts for our immediate families were paid off. (This is open to discussion.)
4. I would probably want to open up a store of all the things we bought on our travels and sell them for whatever price I felt like at the time.
5. I would insist that I have an IV inserted ... with cheese.

Top Five NFL Predictions That I Have Heard That Seem Absurd
1. Michael Vick will MVP
2. The Raiders will finish in last place in the AFC West.
3. The Redskins will make the playoffs.
4. Peyton Manning will break his leg (HOW DOYOU PREDICT THAT AND THEN USE IT AS A REASON THE COLTS WILL LOSE!?!?!?!)
5. John Madden will fly by 2007.

2 comments:

steakbellie said...

i honestly thought I invented the word 'shadow blog' I actually used it in a haiku that I never posted. I tried to convince Rob to start a shadow blog a few weeks ago, maybe he leaked the term.......I told him about mine and how all of my best stuff goes there and the crap goes to steakbellie

I smell lawsuit....
Unless of course I stole it from you to begin with in which case let bygones be bygones......

steakbellie said...

ok so I looked around and apparently I stole it from somewhere...lots of us have shadow blogs!