Monday, September 19, 2005

Top Five Tuesday... FROM WASHINGTON DC!!!

Top Five Reasons Why Writing a Top Five Tuesday From a Hotel Room Is Better Than Writing It From the Privacy of My Home
1. This may be the most comfy bed that I have ever slept in. It envelops me and I disappear. It must be a great bed…
2. Can anyone say… fig newtons?
3. 8 different ESPN channels.
4. Room Service
5. I can set the temperature to whatever I want… mmm… 59 degrees. Toes are numb…. Life is good.

Top Five Reasons Why Writing a Top Five Tuesday From a Hotel Room Is Worse Than Writing It From the Privacy of My Home
1. No Tucker
2. No Wife – Oh wait… shouldn’t this be number one? :-P It is.
3. 20 ounce bottles of soda are $2.50 a bottle here.
4. When you have that need to annoy your sleeping wife with a deep chest cough or a finger in the ear… she isn’t there.
5. I had to watch the end of the Raiders game all by myself….and it wasn’t a win.

Top Five “Highlights” of My Train Ride to Washington, D.C.
1. I sat next to this kid who was about 10 years old and all he did was sing with the music on his PSP
2. 2.5 hours of saved up Sudoku puzzles.
3. I really didn’t have to do anything that required thought or clarity.
4. It may be my imagination but I really think those chairs are much bigger and there is a ton of leg room. Seems too comfortable.
5. Union Station was empty. God bless America.

Top Five Highlights From Yesterday’s Day of Football
1. Peyton Manning is getting humbled.
2. In two games, the Minnesota Vikings have EIGHT interceptions and SEVEN punts. That is not a good statistic.
3. LJ Smith, from Rutgers, is quickly becoming the megastar Tight End he should be.
4. Brett Favre reached 50,000 yards. You go Brett… you go…
5. Randy Moss

Top Five Places To Travel To In The United States When We Win a Big Lottery
1. Napa Valley and Sonoma
2. Michigan – Near all the lakes and water and stuff…
3. Grand Canyon
4. Texas – I am not sure why… but it seems like someplace I want to see.
5. Alaska

Top Five Reasons that Tyra Banks’s Talk Show is a Train Wreck
1. She seems to really like herself.
2. She says “fierce” all the time. What?
3. She keeps parting her hair very delicately and dramatically with two hands that don’t look like they actually touch her hair.
4. This is bad necessarily but distracting… she seems to suffer from Cameron Diaz Syndrome in that she seems to focus the attention on her ass.
5. Umm… she is Tyra Banks….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um, isn't it Monday?

-Shari