Monday, November 19, 2007

Birthday Post #2

During the first week of Dancing With the Stars this season, Tom Bergeron referred to Savion Glover as the "Legendary Savion Glover."

That made me smile and then upset.

Savion Glover and I were born on the exact same day (Today) in the exact same year about 15 miles apart from each... and he has already become legendary.

Wow... talk about a wake up call for me...

Savion Glover is legendary and I am legendary for... ummm... Tucker. (That's about it... )

Sooo... I got bored and I decided to look up who else I share a birthday with to see if Savion is the only other legendary person who shares a birthday with me... This is what I found.

Jodie Foster (1962) -- Freaky Friday!!!!
Dick Cavett (1936)
Ann Curry (1956) -- This was a wake up call... I had no idea that she was that old! She looks so lovely... (Good morning... Good morning on this fine morning -- That one's for you TW)
James Garfield (1831) -- President... TWICE!
Allison Janney (1959) -- Another one who is older than I thought.
Calvin Klein (1942) -- I wear his unduhpants...soemtimes... but only when he asks nicely.
Ahmad Rashad (1949) -- How dare you defile Mrs. Huxtable!?!?!??
Meg Ryan (1961) -- Blech. Simply stated... blech.
Ted Turner (1938) -- He's legendary.... in My opinoin at least...


So ... Happy birthday to me... and I am feeling legendary today... and today only...

2 comments:

m said...

happy birthday, smelmoooo!!!

Smelmooo said...

Thank you!