Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dancing With the Stars -- A Champion Wins and is Crowned

Ok... I love this show... but two hours? You have to be kidding me...

Let's recap... Marie finished in last place and will have the full force of the Mormons behind her.

LLLIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -- I won't have that for awhile.

We get our first look at the contestants across stage and only Helio doesn't look nervous... OOOH!! THey are going to tell us who is in third and make the last two compete for more judges points to win this thing. That's neat.

Celine Dion sings for the first time and we fast forward to the announcement of who finished third and got booted. (Both TW and I are super rooting against Marie... but we both think they will make it through....)

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy to be wrong.



So.... what do we do for the next 1 hour and 40 minutes? I bet there is a lot of flashbacks and stuff.

Oh... each dancer is dancing a last dance... Ick.. Sabrina... I forgot how much I don't miss her.

Hey... it's Samantha's birthday... :) we are the same age... *Swoon*

The two finalist come out to cheesy announcing and music and it is now that we love DWTS most because they are so tongue in cheek with themselves.

The dancers are doing one more dance that the judges will score and it will count as part of the judges' scores. This is neat and the dancers get to choose.

Mel B and Maksim Shrismdfasdfaovsky are up first... they chose to do a Mambo that they didn't get a perfect score on the first time. Interesting and balsy choice. As always... it was really good even though Mel B doesn't belong int his competition because she is a performer... a Spice Girl... The judges' scores.... Carrie Ann... 10 ... Len ... 10 ... Bruno...10 -- That's 30 and she gets an 85 out of 90.

Helio can only get an 84 if they get a perfect score... sooo... they have to be more popular in the voting than them..since the people's vote count for 1/2 the score and serves as the tie-breaker.

Helio Castroneves and Julianne Hough are up last. I like them. I hope he wins... I really do. The judges' scores.... Carrie Ann... 10 ... Len ... 10 ... Bruno... 10 That's 30 and he gets an 84 out of 90.

The fate is in the hands of the people... Please people... be good....

And.... they keep drawing it out with more montages... I might love this show, but dammit... I hate useless drivel.

Sooo... the winner???!?!?

HELIO & JULIANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My reward for second place Mel is not ruin a picture of her.)

No comments: