Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Dancing With the Stars -- Week 9 Boot

MWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So big news in the world of Dancing With the Stars today... Karina Smirnov who most of you know as the whore who let Mario Lopez dance his gay little feet into her pants... GOT A NOSE JOB!!!!!! Not because she is vain, but because she needed to fix her twice broken nose.

Hyperbolic Bastard is overexagerating how dramatic last week was... since it was probably the least shocking week of them all. No one passed our or farted on live television...

Speaking of live television... LLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Samantha Harris looks awesome... and Tangent Woman doesn't... that's why we are married... we have different tastes in women.

(P.S. Someone found my blog by doing a search on google for "jennie garth needs teeth fixed" Oh boy...)

We hate the audience reviews... but alas... it is live...

The first saved couple is Marie Osmond and Jonathan Roberts. FUCK. Time to turn this shit off.

POLITICAL CORNER -- I repeat since I am a frigging broken record... the MORMONS are out of control and taking over the world with the Chinese. I predict that the Mormon led United States will be fighting the Chinese in a war...

Jimmy Kimmel is doing another segment... this is hilarious. Guillermo...is in an animal cone... that makes me laugh.

I watch Gloria Estefan and I am upset with myself in that I used to have a HUGE crush on her in high school.... oh Gloria... you didn't age well at all. Damn.

Ok... they are interviewing a bunch of motivational speaker type people. Tony Robbins and some black guy.... BORING!!!!!!!!!!!

The second couple saved is Helio Castroneves and Julianne Hough!!!

At this point... I am rooting against Mel and Maks... just because I don't like her and I think she needs to go home.

The third couple saved is Mel B. and Maksim SHMIRNOFSKY FACE.

The fourth couple saved is Jennie Garth and Derek Hough.

That means... the booted couple is Cameron Matheson and Edyta Slov(w)insky.


Bye Edyta... I will miss you.

No comments: