Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dancing With the Stars -- Narrowing it Down to 3

Sooo.... we have 4 people left at the beginning of the show and we have to narrow it down to 3.

ooooHhhhhhhh!!!! the pressure.....

Ok... soo... LIIIIVVVEEEEE...

The repeat dance of the week was Jennie and Derek... good for her... she needed that ego push... seriously... she did...

*Yawn*... AVRIL LAVIGNE is on... Fast Forward... (P.S. Avril got hot...)

Not to be too disrespectful... but Samantha's cans are GINORMOUS in that dress...

During the first interview... I firmly believe that Marie might be drunk...

Someone please tell me why Florence Henderson seems to be on every single episode...

Let's see who the first couple to be saved is.... Marie and Jonathan. (SHIT)

10 minutes since her last interview and I still think she is drunk.

Kenny Mayne is comedy gold for this show... and he is doing a mocumentary on "dancing stars in rehab." It was hilarious.

*YAWN* Michael Flatley is dancing and the crowd... NO FRIGGING JOKE... is louder for him than anything that I have ever seen. I didn't fast forward... and my YAWN turned into a ho hum with a caveat... I would probably have liked it more if the outfits weren't completely "gay-ish" Sailor boys?

YAWN TIMES TWO -- AVRIL'S BACK AND SABRINA FLATHEAD IS DANCING WITH HER. Oh thank god she was kicked off. THAT WAS A LIFT!!!

This is an hour.... and I am feeling every single fast forwarded moment.

The second couple saved is Mel B and Maksim Shmirkovsky. Double SHIT.

The third couple saved is Helio Castroneves and Julianne Hough

Therefore... it's bye bye time for Jennie Garth and Derek Hough.

I am not entirely surprised and I wish her the best for her and her fourth kiddie poo.

No comments: