Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Birthday Post #3

Yesterday... I looked into who has the same birthday as me and is famous...

It was a shot of reality....

Sooo... today... I wanted to look into what has happened or what holidays are celebrated on my birthday (yesterday.)

Gettysburg Address -- The Gettysburg Address is one of the single greatest historic events in the history of the world. That's right... in the history of the world and if you try to argue about it with me... I will take you outside and Emancipate your legs from your body.

World Toilet Day -- Imagine how incredibly excited I was to find out that World Toilet Day is November 19th every year. This is teh same household device that I break with my humungous poops (Ha ha... you have to indulge me since this is about my birthday.) There is an entire day dedicated to the one thing that can't handle me. True story... my mother had to sit me down and tell me that I wasn't allowed to use two particular toilets since I wrecked them. That is a conversation that you would think is funny... and not uncomfortable... but it is when it comes from your mother... trust me.

Equal Opportunity Day -- BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!

National Johova Day -- Hee hee... I think it's wrong that this holiday is celebrated in a cold month. They walk around in their fun outfits and go door to door but they decided on a cold day to celebrate... how backwards is that? Silly people. Did any of you know that I went to school with a Johova? She was so sweet, but a bit backwards... Her dad was going to choose her husband when she graduated from high school. I wonder what she is doing now in life...

Sooooo.... yeah... I love my birthday...

No comments: