Thursday, November 15, 2007

Survivor China -- Jesus... 9 Weeks!



(Quick reminders...1. Jean Robert was a prick, which was why he was voted out. 2. Courtney is now 2.25 pounds -- she lost only a 1/4 pound this week. 3. Jeff is still wearing baseball hats/thank goodness.

James is describing all the players... and he described Todd (albeit a homosexual) as a stewardess. Tee Hee.

Something I have noticed is that Denise's MULLET!!!!! is growing out and becoming less mulletty.

The challenge where they had to bail water out of the boat and Courtney was chosen to sit in the boat and bail water was a disaster for Courtney... she kept worrying about water hitting her in teh face... how annoying...

I said it once before and I am going to say it again... AMANDA is going to win this thing. The entire thing... the whole thing... That slightly annoys me... because she is a really nice person... it seems but she is so boring, it's ridiculous.

Ooooh... Denise made me very sad... "I'm big, I'm fat... and I was picked last. It's been that way my entire life...and here it happened again." I want to make fun of it... but I can't/couldn't.

Sooo I love establishing shots, but Survivor China has had some of the most amazing establishing shots of any season and a lot of them include insects. There was a shot this week of someone's toe and there was a really cool looking bug on it... the bug moved and then a bumble bee replaced it... and it was so full of color. It was amazing.

Jean Robert is still being a prick...and Todd keeps annoying me with his whining... but I like Todd the best so it is surprising to me that he is also annoying me.

The second challenge had everyone with a dragon between their legs... something that Todd has been used to for years. It was a really cool method of playing the balancing game that is in every single season in one way or another. One of the better visual ones. There is no way to describe it but James kept almost falling and kept going... "whoa...whoa...whoa...." that made me giggle... and then... he fell...

Courtney's eyes are now officially bigger than her head.

James tries to use big words and often fails... but this episode, he used sequestered and he used it correctly. Awesome!

Interesting... I was wondering for awhile there if Amanda was ruling Todd's little world... we get a sense this episode that Todd is really the one pulling the strings...

Heading into tribal council Mark Burnett and Jeff Probst have us believing that it will be Jean Robert or James getting booted tonight...Will they pull a trick on James or will they straight up vote out Jean Robert?

Jean Robert was blind sided.

Tee Hee....

Thinking about the game... I am now up FIVE players in each game...but I think I am going to lose to Ashfault who has Amanda.

I am going with Peigh-Gee.... as this week's boot.

Here's the picks... and... remember... the parenthesis indicate when they were picked in the draft.

GAME ONE

Tucker's Nuts

1. Courtney (1)
2. Todd (4)
3. Denise (5)
4. Peigh-Gee (8)
5. James (9)
6. Erik (12)
7. Dave (13) -- Booted Week 4
8. Leslie (16) -- Booted Week 3

ASSSHHHHFAULT
1. Amanda (2)
6. Frostie (11)
3. Jean-Robert (6) -- BOOTED WEEK EIGHT!!!!
7. Jamie (14) -- BOOTED WEEK SEVEN!!!!
8. Sherea (15) -- BOOTED WEEK SIX!!!!
5. Aaron (10) -- BOOTED WEEK FIVE!!!!
2. Ashley (3) -- BOOTED WEEK TWO!!!!!
4. Steve (Chicken) (7) -- BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!!

GAME TWO

Tucker's Nuts

1. Courtney (1)
2. Amanda (4)
3. Todd (5)
4. Denise (8)
5. Peigh-Gee (9)
6. Frostie (12)
7. Jean-Robert (13) -- Booted Week Eight
8. Sherea (16) -- Booted Week Six

FBT
1. Erik (2)
2. James (3)
3. Jamie (6) -- BOOTED WEEK SEVEN!!!!
6. Aaron (11) -- BOOTED WEEK FIVE!!!!
5. Dave (10) -- BOOTED WEEK FOUR!!!!
8. Leslie (15) -- BOOTED WEEK THREE!!!!
4. Ashley (7) -- BOOTED WEEK TWO!!!!!
7. Steve (14) -- BOOTED WEEK ONE!!!!!

No comments: