Monday, November 19, 2007

Dancing With the Stars... Week 10



LLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's my birthday and because I adore this show... I am soooo glad that it is on during my birthday.

I may be going to hell for saying this... but Marie Osmond is looking hot...

Tom Bergeron just called Jennie Garth a "yummy mummy."

I think I might be buzzed on birthday wine....

Marie Osmond and Jonathan Roberts are up first. Her body shape has changed so dramtatically that it is amazing. The song for the quickstep was sung by the atrociious singers of Dancing With the Stars and seemed inappropriate for the show and the dance. It was Good Morning! from Singing in the Rain... The judges said... "You bring so much joy and entertainment..." That seems like a not so great or bad thing to say.... but her dance was also called Perfect... HA!!!! Marie got two 10s and was screaming like an idiot when Bruno pulled out a 9... she kept screaming... and then pulled back... hee hee... TOTAL... 29!!!

CAKE BREAK!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Tangentwoman for making a really awesome flourless chocolate cake with super duper raspberry sauce... yummy!!!!!!!

Up second... Mel B and Maksim Shmirkovsky... She finally pulled out the family and kids. Then... she actually brings out the Spice Girls in person to root for her on screen. They are practicing on the Dancing With the Stars stage. Does anyone else that watches the show get the feeling that she just learned the dance right before the show? They killed the song... (Freddy Mercury is rolling around in his poor dead grave.) She did some really cool splits in the middle of her dance... but need I remind all of you that she is a performer and should not be in the competition... I am officially a broken record. However... this may have been the greatest dance of the show of all time... if it weren't for the final part of the dance... Total... 30 and well deserved... (TW makes a good point that the score is unfair since her skills because of her job should not be compared to Marie's since they are so different people.)

Ok... cmon votes... can we please vote off Mel B or Marie? Thank you.

Jennie Garth is up third and Derek Hough is her partner. They reminded us that Bruno was a prick to her... yeup... a prick. (I think it was because she had Richard Simmons as a motivational speaker....) Is it legitimate that Jennie took her kids to a surpise trip to Disneyland? Isn't Disney the owner of Dancing With the Stars? Just curious... Oh my god... Jennie's music is atrociious... they CANNOT SING!!! I really hate them... the dance wasn't horrible... but the song was so horrible that we pretty much doomed it to hell from the start. Total -- 28... not the best... but she is still cute.

Helio Castroneves and Julianna Hough are up next and I am not going to root for her anymore since they brought Rascal Flatts to root them on. Oh... alright.. she's still lovely... Her roots are coming through... oh crap... what do I care? Does she have a partner? I forget. It seemed perfect to me... (It being the dance), but it wasn't their best... it's too bad her hair just looks bad... argh... I have a huge crush on her... and so does my 16 year old boy next door neighbor!!! THIRTY!!!!!!!!!!

Judge Len is giving everyone some lessons... this was not fun at all... I think I am going to look up hotels for possible RU bowl games.

Marie is up to do her second dance... and I have to admit that I liked it more than I thought... she seems a bit gorilla-y, but she has the enthusiasm that makes the Mambo that much more fun to watch. She finished the dance by landing in her brother's laps... at least they are all there so they can't vote for her at all... Total... 27... so overall total ......... 56.

Mel B and her second dance is up... It was good... but didn't seem special to me. but the judges loved it more than the first dance... so that means they ot a perfect score? Yeup... another 30. Total... 60...

Jenni Garth is up next... Jennie looks amazing in her outfit. The dance was the best one that she has done the entire competition. She smiled the entire and seemed to enjoy it. She also used her sexy body the way she should have from the beginning... sexily... Let's see what the sour puss judges think... They love her and I bet that she gets a 30... (Shiny object! Michael Flatley will be on tomorrow... ) Her score? 30! Total!!! 58!!!! Better than Marie!!!!

Helio and Julianne finish out the show. Holy crap that was good... how do I know it was good? I got really nervous at some points... that someone was going to hurt themselves... Truly amazing. Another 30 and and a perfect score of 60!!!!

Let's see... perhaps... I will root against Marie... I continue to root against them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously though, if Mel shouldn't be there, neither should have Drew, Joey Fat-one, or Joey McIntyre. I'm more upset that Mario Lopez, who competed in pairs dancing at the High School of the Arts, was allowed to compete.

-Shari

P.S. Marie sucks. I mean, she's likeable but seriously, who wants to see her freestyle?