Saturday, November 17, 2007

Steakbellie Tagged Me -- Bastard

I was tagged....and I have a headache the size of Steakbellie's belly after an eating competition.

I have been tagged by Steakbellie to write about certain topics in blocks of 8.

8 passions in my life
Tangentwoman
Tucker's Nuts
Rutgers Football
Oakland Raiders
New York Yankees
Friends
Beer
Movies

8 things to do before I die:
Go to Alaska
See a Rutgers football bowl game live
Go to a game in every single MLB park
See more of the whole world
Pay off our house
Buy another house in a totally cool and awesome area
Live in the extra house at least half the year
Finish my State Quarters collection

8 things I often say
Douche Bag
TUCKER!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to do that.
What do you want for dinner?
Question (in the style of Dwight Schrute)
What do you want to watch?
I am the single greatest fantasy football player of all time.
I love you.

8 Books I read recently
Nicholas Sparks' The Choice
Michael Connelly's The Black Ice
Michael Connelly's The Black Echo
Faye Kellerman's The Burnt House
Stephen Frey's The Fourth Order
Khaled Hosseini's A Thousand Splendid Suns
Gregory Maguire's Son of a Witch
James Patterson's You'be Been Warned

8 songs that mean something to me
Forever in Blue Jeans - Neil Diamond
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Elevation - U2
Pinch Me -- Barenaked Ladies
Waking Up Next to You - Steve Poltz
Extraordinary - Better Than Ezra
How Do You Tell Someone You Don't Love Them - Cowboy Mouth
Happy Birthday To You

8 Qualities I look for in a friend
Kindness
Sense of Humor
Intelligence
Creativity
Energy
Attention Span
Tolerance
Maturity

8 people who I'm passing this on to
Tangentwoman
The Paperboy
Minnams
Mercimek
Gina
Jamie
Seth
ArtieLange

No comments: