Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Dancing With The Stars -- Getting Booted in Week EIGHT!!

Sooo... I read this this morning... "Father of Osmond Family Singers Dies" I had two horrible thoughts:
1. Jane... why did you kill Marie's dad?
2. This is going to piss off Jane again... Marie topped her.
Aside from that... it is sad...


LLLLLLLLLLiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Live but dammit.. the sound isn't matching their voices... phew... it fixed itself. That was scary... even for a dancing show...

First couple saved...Marie & Jonathan... they made that announcement right away... that was nice... since Marie isn't there right now.

I have been making references to the Mormon theory of mine... that Marie is part of a major voting bloc... but.. I just found out that Julianne and Derek Hough are also Mormon... so I wonder.

Second couple saved... EDYTA and CAMERON! Phew... I like that... and my hate for Jane is back... GO away JANE.

Dance Center! (Part 1) Kenny Mayne is doing a funny take on Sportscenter. He cracks up me and Tangentwoman... a big deal... This is hilarious... simply hilarious...

The special dance segment this week was Rock Steady... some awesome Break Dancers... I miss Electric Boogalaoo....

Holy crap... a whole segment on how unpredictable this damn show is.

Third couple saved... Mel B and Maksim.

Couples in the bottom two -- No wait! No bottom two! They are just going to talk the rest of the couples through.

Fourth couple saved... Helio & Julianne!

Fifth couple saved... Jennie and Derek

WOOOO HOOOOO

JANE Seymour IS BOOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who can I hate now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marie. Hate Marie. Or Mel. I can't bear for anyone else to be hated.

-Shari

Anonymous said...

I'm with S-Co. Marie has to go!

--MS

Anonymous said...

Here's a third vote for Marie. Time to say "bye bye."
-L