Friday, December 24, 2004

And the Award Goes to...

..for cheesiest movie of 2004 that should be viewed as crap but turned out to be one of the funnest movies I have seen in a long time although I can't say it was Oscar material and all I was expecting was crap but I still laughted a whole bunch anyway AWARD....

The winner....


Bum bum bum...

Connie and Carla!!!!

Oh boy... this is in print and I will take some flack from some of you, but muh honey and I just spent our glorious day off watching Connie and Carla.

We put it in knowing it wasn't going to be a funny movie, but it turned out to be pretty darn good.

Mucho props to the chick from My Big Fat Greek Wedding -- her name is too long to type and Toni Collette from the Sixth Sense... they played women pretending to be men pretending to be men... in a killer fashion.

You go girls.

Seriously though...

This is a perfect film for a brain dead Saturday afternoon...

Now... I must go watch something with Oscar implications... or.. wrap Christmas presents..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom and I also enjoyed Connie and Carla. My dad--not so much. I believe he read the paper.

-Shari