Sunday, December 12, 2004

The Two Most Dirtiest Things in the World

This first came to my attention when I watched someone I know very well through business walk into the men's room, do his business at a urinal and then walk right out. He didn't even do an obligatory running your hands under some water.

I was just icked out and now I do what I can to not shake his hand whenever I can.

I then began to think about what is the the most disgusting thing in the world.

My thoughts ran wild... I thought of tar pits, garbage dumps, hospital waste facilities, and even sewers. I can't compare them really as I can proudly say that I have never been to any of these places before so my mind wandered to what I actually come into contact with....

My mind returned to the bathroom.

The second most disgusting thing to touch in the world has to be the faucet handle. In most bathrooms I am in, the handles require some sort of use by the opposable thumb. It requires force and contact with the germ ridden handles. The only saving grace is that you will soon have soap on your hands scrubbing that stuff off.

The most disgusting thing to touch HAS to be the button you push to retrieve soap. In the bathroom at work, I have to apply a lot of force against that button just to get some soap. That HAS to be COVERED in germs and bacteria... it has to be.

I am now grossed out. Time to think about food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is very true i find that very gross, i too have seen that at my school...YUCK.