Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Muh House Has Angled Ceilings

For those of you that haven't seen the Smelmooo's house, let me tell you a little about it.

It is a Cape Cod that has had two additions -- one in the front and one in the back. The second story is essentially as high up as you can go; therefore the ceilings in the bedrooms are angled and you have to be careful when you walk close to the walls as they are sloped.

I forgot to be careful the other day.

I was excited by something that muh wife was telling me and I went running straight at her to give her a hug or something. Two seconds later, there was a loud thwack and I was lying flat on my back on the bedroom floor. I think I was far more startled than I was hurt but I was reminded that muh house has angled ceilings in the most violent way possible. I never got to hug muh honey, but I did get a bunch of sympathy even though I was a big stupid dope.

Let's just say that I don't think that the bald head look will be good for me as I now have a huge lump on my head that doesn't seem to be going away.

Good times...

Just as when I fell down the stairs in muh new house because I wasn't paying attention, I will now be forever aware of walking around in muh bedroom.

Muh head depends on it.

1 comment:

Smelmooo said...

You have to say being bald is cool. It happened to you ... umm... naturally...