Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Best Top Five Tuesday of the Year!!!

Top Five Reasons Why New Years Eve Rocked
1. S & L
2. J & B
3. G & J
4. Muh Honey
5. The Ball that dropped at midnight in a Metuchen parking lot.

Top Five Most Best Tasting Items on Our New Year's Eve Menu
1. Turkey Wrapped in Bacon with Sage Grilled Outside
2. Carrot Soup -- Muh honey makes a killer tasting spicy carrot soup.
3. Fondue -- Mix Brie, Swiss, Champagne, Lemon Juice and freshly grated Nutmeg and you have a masterpiece. Pumpernickel bread doesn't hurt it either.
4. Baked Parmesan -- I didn't make many of these but they were popular with whomever got one. It had a dollop of Goat cheese in the middle.
5. Pigs in a Blanket -- This always has to make the list... no matter what.

Top Five Remedies/Suggestions For This Guy -- http://home.comcast.net/~clintus/castin.mov
1. Ice
2. Plastic Surgery because... I swear..if I ever see him in public, I will point and laugh at his sad ass.
3. He obviously has the ability to grow hair (his head), perhaps he should have grown it out on his face... more protection.
4. He should learn from the master -- that fat kid with the light saber video going around the internet.
5. More ice... damn.. that has to hurt

Top Five Reasons Why I am Excited About the Boom of TV on DVD
1. Greg the Bunny
2. 24
3. Trying out shows so many people love like Arrested Development
4. Dead Like Me
5. What's Happening

Top Five Surprising Places to Find Body Lint Other than Your Belly Button
1. Butt crack -- Now really... ow does all of that get there!?!?!?
2. Armpit -- Nothing like applying deodorant and pulling it away and finding a surprise fuzzball on your white invisible strip.
3. Ear -- It doesn't happen often, but sometimes I find a lump limp on or behind my ear. It often appears to have wrapped itself completely around a hair.
4. Your Bed Sheets -- I guess that it isn't surprising in terms of location... but it is still disconcerting anyway... especially when you think it might be a bug!
5. Near your naughty bits.... I just wanted to say.. naughty bits...

Top Five Bridges (If you know the names... please help me.)
1. There is a really killer bridge in Delaware on Route 1 on the way to Dover Speedway. I love the huge concrete structures that go up along the sides.
2. Up on the New York Thruway in between Albany and Saratoga Springs, there is another fun bridge that sits out in the middle of nowhere with high structures on the sides... looks like an old rail bridge.
3. The infamous covered bridge in Sergeantsville, NJ -- the only functional one in New Jersey and I grew up near it.
4. The Morris Goodkind Memorial Bridge -- If you know where it is.. more power to you. NJ 101.5 talks about it as though people do but I don't know anyone else but muh wife and I that know where it is.
5. There is a really cool bridge that runs across a river up near Newburyport, MA. I wish I knew the name...but I really like how you are driving along a mundane interstate and then come across this killer bridge.

No comments: