Sunday, January 09, 2005

Funny as Heck Websites


I recently got a bunch of funny links that I want to share with you. This is a great Blog for a wasted Sunday afternoon or time at work when you have nothing better to do.

Ninjas are prevalent in this oldie but goodie website. Makes me laugh every time I read it. It is just plain stupid, silly and wrong... but hilarious. Read the hatemail... All I have to say to these people is... DUH!!!

Internet Mammograms are offered here... Not as funny as the last one but it still amuses me to think that someone has the time and inclination to type this sh*t up.

Albino Blacksheep -- I swear that I will never look at a Pokemon the same after this. This is not funny on its own. It becomes instantly hilarious when the music is added.

Jib Jab made a bunch of funny political cartoons during the last debacle... oops... I mean... election. THey also have some great ones about why Santa Claus is grumpy. Worth a view!

No comments: