Sunday, January 30, 2005

Don't Harass the Smelmooo

I was just hanging out at work this week when I got an IM on Yahoo from a stranger.

This person was obviously trying to get me to have some cyber sex fun with "her" online... so... I had a little fun.

Yahoo Messenger has a feature that the other messengers don't have yet. They have animated characters that you can click and send to your IM mate. For example, I can click on this surfer type guy and he will say "Duuuude" and his mouth will move with the words. They are fun.

For everything I sent to this person, imagine colorful animated animals performing sounds... (Flippy is a beaver... Toothy is a pink squirrel... Butty is just something weird..and Disco is a lion.)

uniqueloveprinces: hi... anyyone there?
smelmooo: Flippy: Growl!
smelmooo: Flippy: Growl!
uniqueloveprinces: well anyway, guess your not thhere?
smelmooo: i sent an IM .didn't I?
uniqueloveprinces: oh youur there hi...
uniqueloveprinces: a/s/l (agee sex location)?
smelmooo: Flippy: Growl!
uniqueloveprinces: im 27/f/USA. was lookin at your profile. thought you mightt like to chat.
smelmooo: Flippy: Growl!
uniqueloveprinces: so what have you been up to smeelmooo?
smelmooo: Toothy: Yawn
uniqueloveprinces: cool. i wass just hangin out watching tv. i was getting kinda horny (*blushes)
smelmooo: Flaky: Hi!uniqueloveprinces: feel like a little cyber fun with me ? please pplease...
smelmooo: Nutty: Sugar High!
smelmooo: Disco: Roar

For some reason... I stopped getting IMs from him/her at this point.

The least you could do is spell my name right!!! smeelmooo! pushaw...

3 comments:

seth said...

For those wondering, here is here profile:

http://profiles.yahoo.com/uniqueloveprinces

(looks like a "pro" to me)

Anonymous said...

I had exactly the same coonversation with uniqueloveprinces. It's a robot. Beware!

Anonymous said...

i just had that conversation too... how weird. Girl's been busy.