Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sometimes... I Love a Good Blizzard

It is an absoluterly gorgeous day today.

It was our first really big snowfall of the year at our house and we had a great time being completely snowed in. We got what my neighbors and I think are 18 inches of snow and we are all dug out as of 11:45 this morning!

Killer!

I was able to use the new snow blower that we got and I am proud to say that it saved a million years on my back. I still had to shovel some as the snow blower can't go everywhere that we want it to go, but hey... them's the breaks.

The Smelmooo also needs to give a major shout out to his wife who did a fantastic job with the shoveling, "brooming", and car cleaning... without her help, the process would have gone on for another hour.

I think the rest of the day will now be filled with football and fun.

Get out and enjoy the day folks!

It is gorgeous...

No comments: