Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A Dopey Thing To Do

So... last night I went to a black tie affair.

I have known about it for a long time and I didn't do any preparation for it before I left on any of my trips.

I ran home yesterday at 4:00 p.m. to get dressed and then run into the city for this affair.

Since I own my own tuxedo AND I have worn it since I bought it, I figured that I would have put everything in one spot.

Silly me.

I rushed and put myself into the monkey suit, and I was annoyed that I couldn't find my windsor tie for my tuxedo. I got annoyed since I had my bow tie and cumberbun on. I didn't like the way it looked. I am a huge fan of vests.

I was in a hurry and I searched everywhere for the windsor tie. I couldn't find it. So... in a fit of annoyance at my cumberbund, I put on the vest to see how it would look with my bow tie. It looked lovely and I left the house 15 minutes later than I had planned.

2 hours and 45 minutes later I went to the bathroom.

That's when I realized that I still had the cumberbun on.

I wore it all night long because... as a guy without a PURSE or fag bag, I couldn't take it off and put it anywhere.

It was my secret... only I knew... now... you people know...

No comments: