Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Off for awhile...

... muh wife and I are heading off to beautiful Puerto Rico for a work trip for a few days.

We will be back late on Sunday night.

I am anticipating taking some time to write a few things as I will be on a work trip and not a vacation.

I wish you luck from gorgeous and sunny Puerto Rico.

I also leave you with this parting shot at the Giants before I go...

One of you tremendously devoted Giants' fans and Eli butt lovers told me that I shouldn't make fun of Eli since Kerry Collins "blew up" in front of my eyes...

I offer this statistical evidence.

Kerry didn't blow up at all... the rest of the team sucks though...specifically the secondary and the offensive line. The team is not good...

Kerry threw for 3759 yards in only 15 games and 20 TDs... and 12 INTs... with a passer rating of 77.3

Eli threw for 3762 yards in 16 games and 24 TDs...and 17 INTs...with a passer rating of 75.9

Now... come on...don't try to convince me that Eli is better...

The real question is... who's better? Tiki or Lamont Jordan? Tiki...and that's why the Giants are as good as they are.

No comments: