Friday, January 27, 2006

Oh SWEET Love

This makes me so happy for some reason...it makes my wife so sad...but I plan on having about 20 copies delivered....

HEWITT'S READY FOR HER PLAYBOY CENTERFOLD!

Squeaky clean Jennifer Love Hewitt may soon be a centerfold, sources say. "Jennifer has received some really big-bucks offers for years from magazines, including Playboy, to pose nude," but she has always laughed off the idea, a close friend tells Star People. Although Hewitt, 26, has a hit with CBS's Ghost Whisperer, she still wants a film career and doesn't feel she's getting the right scripts. "She always gets offered a cute little sidekick role," another friend says. "She told me that maybe a sexy magazine layout with her showing her assets might give her a little edgier image and she might be considered for a femme fatale role. She knows she can pull it off, but she thinks casting directors aren't so sure."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok...so let me pose nude and THAT way I can get more casting roles. Riiggghhhhttt.....