Monday, January 09, 2006

Random and Minimal Thoughts On a Monday

1. So...muh wife and I are headed to Puerto Rico on Wednesday until Sunday night. (Go ahead...rob our house... it's ok.) I was looking forward to rubbing it in to a bunch of folks about how much warmer it is than Jersey... but..alas... it doesn't matter since it has been and will be much warmer than normal this time of year here.

2. Muh wife and I watched two unbearable movies this weekend. In fact... we had to turn one off since it made both of our heads hurt. "Yes" Blech. The other movie with no point was Broken Flowers with Bill Murray. That one actually pissed us off since there wasn't any point at all!

3. I am pretty bummed to be leaving Tucker for 6 days. The little fuzz butt has been unusually cute... especially this past weekend.

4. Does anyone have the answer to this question? "What Jamestown hero may have poisoned many of the first English settlers there, according to the TV documentary Secrets of the Dead? "

5. I really must ask all people that support Pat Robertson's recent charge to post a comment. I need to know who believes this stuff... I want to ask you questions so that I can understand you better... PLEASE.

6. Marcus Vick = Humungous Asshole... and as my brother put it last night... I hope that there isn't a single team in the NFL that would consider drafting this S.O.B. until late...just to make a f-ing point.

7. Kenny Mayne is off Dancing With the Stars. I must shift all my attention to Stacey Keibler now.

3 comments:

steakbellie said...

james smith

snlgxrwa

Smelmooo said...

nope....

Dammit...

steakbellie said...

ok
john smith then

jlpbof