Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Top Five Tuesday

Top Five Things I Want Bush To Talk About Tonight
1. What HE searches for on Google.
2. Tucker
3. Brokeback Mountain's lasting affects on the institution of the Wyoming cattle trade.
4. Jack Abramamoffadoodle's relationship with him and his gay son.
5. The appointment of Jim McGreevey to the Homeland Security Secretary position.

Top Five Moments (Good and Bad) About Brokeback Mountain
1. What the hell does Heath Ledger say for half the film?
2. That really talkative wife in the middle of the movie is the chick from the Scary Movie movies... I had no idea until I saw the credits.
3. Anne Hathaway FROM THE PRINCESS DIARIES shows her boobs and the only thing anyone talks about is that there are gay people in the movie... there's plenty of heterostuff too folks!
4. It took entirely too long for them to finally fall in love... and then...BLAMMO... they were a couple..and things seemed rushed.
5. I loved how when the story focussed on the two of them..and when they were together..the colors were bright and good but when they went to their respective other lives, it was filmed as dreary and yellow. Nice touch Ang.

Top Five Reasons To Watch Lost -- a.k.a. Reasons Why I Am Annoyed At Myself For Waiting This Long To Watch It... (I have only watched the first 15 episodes mind you.)
1. Charlie -- He was a hobbit for four years! Now... he is easily one of the most compelling characters on the show...
2. Evangeline Lilly -- She is a stunning beauty when she is in her flashback mode. On the island...she is just regular hot. :)
3. Party of Five guy -- He is cool.
4. Terry O'Quinn or John Locke -- I love this guy..even though every time I see him... all I can think of is how he was "The Stepfather" in a really really really bad horror movie. He was the bad guy... chopping people up pretty violently too.
5. The scenery is just amazing... I love Hawaii.

Top Five Worst Movies That I Saw in 2005 -- Movies That Were Billed to Be Commercially Successful (This is in honor of the Razzies being announced. Also... you ever notice that these movies always seem to come out early in the year?)
1. Son of the Mask
2. Bewitched
3. The Longest Yard
4. Boogeyman
5. Every Single Remake and Sequel...be original people...

Top Five Best Movies of 2005 That I Have Seen And In No Particular Order
1. You, Me, and Everyone We Know
2. March of the Penguins
3. Murderball
4. Walk The Line
5. Crash

4 comments:

steakbellie said...

"What HE searches for on Google."
That line struck me as so stinking funny, I'm still giggling like a kid at a sleepover.....

Anonymous said...

I hate Charlie. He compels me to want to smack him.
-Shari

Anonymous said...

Have you read about all the little details that go into Lost? There have been some articles pointing out some of the not-quite-so-obvious (unless you watch an episode multiple times) coincidences the writers add in. I love it, and Seth...well, I'll let you ask him about what he thinks :)
- Leslie

steakbellie said...

I'll know in like 2 hours

I may have a block of 5 lower level seats sec 105, row 23, seats 7 -11
$100 for all 5

you interested if they come available?
I'll know around 12