Monday, January 30, 2006

Random Thoughts On A Monday.

Random Thoughts On A Monday

1. So.. I have finally broken down and begun to watch Lost on DVD. I am not ashamed to admit that this is pretty frigging cool and I can't believe that I haven't watched it from the beginning. Anyway... I have two questions. One -- Why isn't anyone losing weight? I have seen Survivor enough to know that it happens... and Two -- Why is everyone's hair the same length all the time? Is one of the no named 25 people or so a barber?

2. I frequent an office building for meetings. On the first floor of this building is a men's room and since I travel for almost an hour each time to get there... I often use the facilities. I am always surprised...even though I have seen it for 5 years now... that the CENTER urinal of three is the handicapped one. In all my bathroom experiences, this has NEVER been the case except at this office building. Weird.

3. When I was watching the SAG awards last night with my excited wife, I made an observation when Shirly Temple Black came on the screen. I have wondered this for awhile but it surprises me. Why .... when women get older... does their lipstick get brighter? It never seems to fail.

4. I might be a horrible human being, but I am having trouble feeling compassion for the reporters in Iraq who just got injured. I feel lots of compassion for their families and friends but those guys... not so much.

5. I went to see Brokeback Mountain this week... a review to come.

No comments: