Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Random Thoughts On A Wednesday

1. So... much like muh wife likes to do...I was looking at the "Visitor Paths" section of my stat counter for the blog. Someone found my blog by searching "testicles chopped"

2. Muh wife and I caught the most recent episode of the World Poker Tour over the weekend. We noticed that the sexy female host is different than normal. It is normally Shana Hiatt -- who has been on the show for over 3 years.



I have/had a small crush on her as I think she is cute and silly. She isn't drop dead gorgeous nor the brightest, but she seemed like a girl next door type. The new chick -- Courtney Friel -- is a much hotter woman and she seems very down to earth too... but I am torn... as I will just plain miss Shana.



Funny thing is... if you go to the WPT site, you will see Shana is still all over the site.


3. I was hanging out somewhere over the holidays and I heard the funniest thing ever. Someone described their fart as "hot." Hot? I have heard of smelly or powerful or even warm... but never as HOT. That just sounded painful.

4. So ... for tonight's championship game, I am rooting for Texas. It isn't that I really care who will win this point fest... it's that I am in a College Bowl pool. I am currently vying for WORST pool. If Texas beats USC, I will get my money back. It was a bad year for me for picking teams in college AND the NFL. At least all my fantasy teams were winners.

No comments: