Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Book 35 of 26 -- This Book Will Save Your Life by A.M. Homes

The title of the book is "This Book Will Save Your Life" and it was written by A.M. Homes.



It was a good enough book for awhile...and then... I just don't know.

Really... I wish I had a lot more to say about this book. It was good enough to entertain me and I am not entirely sure why.

The plot of the book is simple. There is a middle aged man who seems to not know what is going on it and then a bunch of crazy shit happens to him and he reconnects with his stupid family and meets lots of famous peope and then somehow connects them all so that everyone lives happily ever after.

The problem though is that A.M. Homes wrote. I really like her book entitled "Jack" because it was different and insightful.

The books after that have been decent enough but are often hard to read.

This one went along the same path... in that it was a good book that just went to poo poo.

I wouldn't really recommend this book to anyone who doesn't like her. I would steer very clear of it.

No comments: