Friday, August 25, 2006

Things That Drive Me Really Really Crazy

I decided to make a list of a few things that drive me absolutely crazy… for no reason except that I can be an anal S.O.B. sometimes.

I really hate going to the bathroom at restaurants and finding that they are one of those crazy businesses that use "air" hand dryers. These things do not work and we have all been brainwashed into thinking that they do something to save something in the environment. Poo. The air dryers just mean that I am going to wipe my hands on my ass and that will contribute to me needing to wash my clothes more often.

To expand on that a bit further, there is nothing more insulting than the frigging Greenie businesses that use air hand dryers AND also use single ply toilet paper... These places are run by bastards…You know the air dryers don’t work, so I am probably going to try and use the toilet paper to dry my hands and single ply sucks… just plain sucks for that.

Muh wife and I are really anti those people who walk through a parking lot on an angle. We have seen a tremendous increase of these people recently. You know the people I am talking about. They are generally walking at a snail’s pace or talking on a cell phone on the longest possible path in front of you as you are trying to navigate the parking lot. These people almost always do this with a shopping cart on the way out and with a cell phone on the way in. WALK IN A STRAIGHT LINE PEOPLE. It’s considerate of others and puts you out of harm’s way in a quicker fashion.

I can appreciate trash removal companies and their employees’ desire to work in the most favorable conditions possible, but why does it always seem that I live on the route where they start. I know it's coming and I dread it when I am awakened to the truck coming barreling down the road at 6 a.m.

But I digress…

No comments: