So... one of the fun ideas that came out of Friends was the idea of a "List." The List enabled you to put together a list of five people that you are allowed to cheat on your spouse/girl or boyfriend with. It was a fun idea because the list is supposed to be a group of people that you will never meet.
I have a friend who had a husband who worked with a lot of famous people so when she made a list, it was different because she knew half of them.
It seemed wrong to me to put Vince Vaughn on her list when he went to her wedding... but I digress...
My list has gone through a variety of incarnations, but I think it's important to share my list with you folks right now. Just so you know... these are NOT in the order of preference.... The list can't possibly be measured...
And without further ado....
1. Jenna Fischer -- I only know Jenna from one role -- Pam Beesley on the American version of The Office. She seems to be so sweet on the show and I was concerned that she might be in real life. I have a similar reaction to her as I did with Maura Tierney on Newsradio. That smart and sassy yet sweet fun woman. I really really wanted her to be the same way in real life. You can imagine my surprise that when I saw her on Ellen, she was!
2. Kate Beckinsale -- Is there anyone in movies who is as gorgeous as Kate Beckinsale? I recently saw her on the Tonight Show and she was cute and witty and endearing. She was also pretty... which is pretty cool in the long run. My brother in law and I seem to both have the same affinity for her... Based on one word... Underworld.
3. Maura Tierney -- I don't think that my wife has ever understood this one. For a better understanding of this one, please refer back to the Jenna Fischer article... It stems all the way back to Newsradio.
4. Jamie Pressly -- Yes... she plays totally white trash chickies and she sounds like she lives in a tralier park, but I totally love My Name is Earl for Ethan Suplee (Randy) and for Jamie Pressly. She is one of the reasons that show is funny and we get a better insight into how funny a hot chick can be. Here's a little know fact... she was in Poison Ivy: The New Seduction... and actual second sequel to the Drew Barrymore/Alyssa Milano flick.
5. Alyssa Milano -- I am not going to explain this one. She will probably be on the list forever... or until a freak lawnmower accident removes her face.