Friday, August 04, 2006

Random Thoughts On About Nothing In Particular Without ANY Editting Of ANY Kind

So muh wife watches a lot of Felicity on the WE Network. The WE Network is famous for BRIDEZILLAS. I saw a commercial for it the other day and it announced that it was coming back for another season. Does anyone watch this show? Even when I was getting married and marriage shows/books/ideas were more prevalent, I never watched it completely. How is this show still on?

There is a show on FUSE TV called Dance Off Pants Off. Basically, people voluntarily go on the show and strip dance while a music video plays in the back. The premise... yah... it's stupid.. but it is actually done pretty tongue in cheek and the best part of the show are the completely WHACKED dancers. They are insane. Here's the thing though... the show is better really late at night... and with some sort of alcohol assistance... Try it out.. but expect it to be tough to watch.. yet absurdly good.

I get a bit freaked out when I walk into men's rooms and a guy is peeing at the urinal and he is leaning into the urinal and has one hand and arm completely outstretched on the wall. That seems a bit TOO relaxed for a public restroom.

I made about 2.3 million dollars on Party Poker in the span of a couple of days. I couldn't miss... I just couldn't miss. Oh wait... it's all fake anyway...

No comments: