Monday, August 28, 2006

Emmy Awards Watching Comments

For the Red Carpet viewing, I had to choose with muh wife about which jackass to watch. Billy Bush or Ryan Seacrest. I put in my vote much like most of the American electorate votes – who do I hate more…. Billy Bush.. by far… He is the biggest tool to ever walk the earth… ever.

Juliana DePandi used to be annoying to me, but I was listening to the Radio Chick the other day and there was a really funny lady on the show. I didn’t know who it was as I entered in the middle of the conversation. I was really enjoying her and I thought she was funny…. And then… they told me that it was Juliana DePandi… dangit… now I have to like her.. but I am still not going to watch her show…

Jeremy Piven is cool, but what the heck was that look that he was doing? His redeeming quality was that he was with his momma…

I watch Rescue Me and after watching Denis Leary with his wife… I now understand why Denis writes all those scripts where he gets to bang those really hot chicks… if you don’t understand that line… too bad… it’s your own damn fault for being so darn naïve.

The opening montage with Conan, Keifer, Laurie, Carrell, and the “I won’t come out of the closet” Tom Cruise was absolutely hilarious… how do I know? I laughed out loud about 10 tens.

Jamie Pressley and/or Elizabeth Perkins were frigging robbed. Will and Grace is no longer on the air and it was good for one year and bad for seven… eat poo Megan… eat poo… or should I say… eat poo Emmy votes… eat poo.

To just annoy muh wife… but I REALLY mean it… Jennifer Love Hewitt looked incredible…

To be fair.. every time that muh wife and I would get annoyed at someone winning…I would have to remember that we were rooting for specific people because that show is the only show we watch....

I am not sure if Simon Cowell can read. Seriously…

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY A real comedy won the best Comedy show... not that stupid Desparate Housewives show...

No comments: