Thursday, August 03, 2006

Three Word Movie Reviews

Basic Instinct 2 -- Pretty dumb..... NUDITY!!!!!!!

Cache -- What the F*ck?

Call Girl Wives -- I didn't finish..................................

Clerks II -- Pillow Pantsy Good

Codebreakers -- Not Entirely Terrible

Dave Chappelle's Block Party -- I'm white....... what?

Eight Below -- Dogs rule.... Good.

Failure to Launch -- Successful at Sucking

The Hills Have Eyes -- Completely FUCKED Up

The Job (Complete Series) -- Totally Cool Funness

The Libertine -- Nudity... at least!

The Matador -- Really Quirky.... Fun

Mindhunters -- Mindless Horror Movie

The New World -- Gorgeous but slllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww...........

Nip/Tuck Season 2 -- Disturbing... Yet Entertaining

Oz (Season 1) -- Gritty, Dark... Intense

Oz (Season 2) -- This Stuff's GOOOOOOOD

The Pink Panther (2006) -- Not optimal.... cute

Pirates of the Carribbean: Dead Man's Chest -- Swashbuckling Good Time

Playmakers (Entire Series) -- Gritty. Dark. Intense.

Predator -- Awesome as Ever...

Rebound -- Martin Lawrence Vehicle

Road House -- Mulleticiously Good Fun

Road House 2 -- I HATE BOWMAN

The Shaggy Dog (2006) -- Bad Movie... (Swat...)

Steve Martini's The Judge -- Another Good Adaptation

Steve Martini's Undue Influence -- Really Good Adaptation

Survivor -- Pearl Islands (Season 7) -- Rupert annoyed me...

Survivor -- All Stars (Season 8) -- Most Emotional One

Tristram Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story -- Odd. Different. Decent.

Ultraviolet -- My Life Wasted

Weeds (Season One) -- Smoking Good Time

Why We Fight -- Must See Film

World's Fastest Indian -- Anthony Hopkins... Briliant

Wicker Park -- Thanks Eric... Stupid....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Weeds. I bought the entire first season on itunes and will do the same with the second. Yay!
-Shari

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you both love and hate me for a pair of movies. It is indeed my doing that you experienced the power of the Mullet in Road House and the power of a crappy sequel in Road House 2.

but you were warned... I never really complained about Shoalin Soccer.

Try Bubba Ho Tep -- I love that one.

Smelmooo said...

Bruce Campbell as Elvis and a killer mummy?

That movie is awesome...