Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Top Five Tuesday

Top Five Fun Things I Did Yesterday Concerning Lawn
1. Replaced teh Hose Rack and I Needed a Drill!
2. Watered It
3. Raked the Bald Spots Clean
4. Seeded and Fertilized It
5. Marvelled At Its Beauty

Top FIve Songs I Turn Up
1. AC/DC -- Shook Me All NIght Long
2. Simple Minds -- Don't You
3. U2 -- Anything but Kiss Me, Kill Me,... Crap me
4. Neil Diamond -- Forever In Blue Jeans
5. Song of the Moment -- We all have this one song... the one hit wonder in your life.

Top Five Things I Love to Eat
1. Chicken
2. Steak
3. Cheese
4. Chocolate
5. Ice Cream

Top Five Foreign Films
1. Cinema Paradisio
2. Olivier! OLIVIER!
3. Snatch
4. Johnny Stecchino
5. Red

Top Five Things You Should Do When You Get Read For Work
1. Not Fall Down the Stairs
2. Not Eat the Leftovers From Dinner
3. Turn off the Nightlight Since It Protected You From Monsters the NIght Before
4. Eat Chili
5. NOT Hit the Damn Snooze Button

That's it for now... I am off to a 7:30 meeting.

No comments: