Sunday, August 01, 2004

Proposed Rule

One Crazy Summer was on again this morning and I .. of course... left it on for awhile. Bobcat Goldthwait and his twin brother still make me laugh with everything they do. I especially like it when Bobcat has a T-shirt that says "I'm With Stupid" and his brother has the shirt that says "Stupid." Now THAT's comedy folks.

It is fun to watch the movie as there has been so much that has changed over the years. Clothes, hairstyles, cars... but one thing remains constant some 20 years later.

The word DUDE.

I hate this word. This word should not be allowed to be used any longer. (Yes.. you Big Lebowski fans may not like my idea...but screw it...it is a dumb word.)

I propose a moratorium on the word DUDE. Anytime someone uses the word, I want that person to be "put in the penalty box" and is not allowed to speak for a full 2 minutes. If they break this rule, it is expanded to five minutes and if they have the audacity to use the word dude while breaking the rule, they are debarred as friend for a full week.

That's all I have today.

Dude sucks... stop saying it. Get a job. I leave you now.

The Smelmooo... NOT THE DUDE!!!

No comments: