Saturday, August 21, 2004

What Swear Word Are You? Reflections on a quiz...

What Swear Word Are You? Reflections on a quiz...

I randomly found this quiz today on the internet. (Go down to What Kind of Swear Word Are You?)

I took this quiz myself and received the dubious title of Asshole. I then performed a random poll of FIFTEEN friends that just happened to be on the AOL IM at the same time.

The results were:

Asshole -- 13

Bitch -- 1

Fuck -- 0

Shit -- 1

Dumbass -- 0

It is good to see that I hang out with a bunch of assholes. At least now I have the proof for something that I already knew.

One person offered up the explanation that to be construed anything but an asshole, you would have to be nuts to fill out the other answers. I suppose... being an asshole just isn't that bad afterall.

God bless all assholes... every single one of us.

(Please take the quiz and post your results in the comments.)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm an asshole, but I didn't need the quiz to tell me that.

Anthony