Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Brutally Honest Personal

So... I am reading Esquire and I see one of my favorite sections: Brutally Honest Personals.

They get regular people to be brutally honest about themselves. This one made me laugh out loud.

"Weight: I have an hourglass figure, only it's about 2.5 hours."

She also wrote:

"I am a grossly overweight, divorced single mother with more issues than The National Enquirer. I am a crier. I hate to cook, and I love to sleep. The best part about me is that I don't know how truly fat I am (i.e., I have yet to give up my bikini). I live paycheck to paycheck while driving a car I can barely afford. I am happy to say that I finally moved out of my parents' home, just weeks before my 30th birthday. As for relationships, watch out. I'll be trying on your last name the second I know it. I will assess you for your genes and determine what our children will look like and share it with you 15 minutes into our first date. I will furnish your home with my toothbrush and bad taste in art just after I tell your mom every intimate detail of our previous night. "


Go hit on Alison Griffith or submit your own at esquire.com/brutal

No comments: